We're a dedicated, experienced, locally based team of professionals with vast experience and knowledge of working with schools, and pride ourselves on creating, managing and maintaining inspirational, safe and modern learning environments.
We also provide an award winning multi-disciplinary design service which can ensure that you maximise the potential of your existing buildings. We also co-ordinate any funding opportunities for new projects. This means we can provide a complete ‘one-stop shop’ service from inception to completion and beyond, for both new build and refurbishment projects.
We work with a range of clients, and, using the latest state-of-the-art software, including building information modelling (BIM), are able to deliver sustainable and cost effective building projects.
How we can support you
- As part of our award winning design service using state-of-the-art 3D design visualisation software, we work closely with clients to ensure that they're involved at every stage
- We'll undertake planned and reactive maintenance for your buildings. This includes contract maintenance schedules, planning, procuring and administration
- Provision of an emergency out of hours’ service, 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Planning / building control applications
- Our professional staff will manage and supervise contractors delivering your programmes of work
- Funding / grant applications
- Project management and clerk of works support
- Dedicated building, electrical and mechanical surveyors and engineers
- Access to a fully evaluated, approved and monitored list of contractors
- Access to the Technology Forge Cloud to view your building information
- Helpdesk service for breakdowns and repairs
- Financial and administration support
- Land / topographical surveys
- Asset management planning
- Specialist impartial advice to ensure compliance with the appropriate premises, statutory legislation and codes of practice
- Compliancy with HSE legislation (incorporating CDM)
- Professional indemnity cover for work carried out by Premises Services
- Professional negligence cover for work carried out by Premises Services
You are guaranteed peace of mind when you sign up to our services, safe in the knowledge that all your building requirements are being taken care of by our highly experienced team, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Tenant repair and maintenance service (reactive and planned maintenance). The following plans are available:
- Emergency repair fund – insurance repair scheme
- Kitchen repair and maintenance service
“I wanted to write to let you know how brilliant your team is and how delighted we are with the work carried out. Suzanne and the team were extremely professional and competent, everything was dealt with efficiently, quickly and calmly”.
“Governors were impressed with the work done over the last year (thank you) and were very impressed with the health and safety procedures etc that were implemented during the sports/canteen roof refurbishment”.