Our dedicated education team provides comprehensive advice and support that will underpin effective human resource (HR) management in your organisation. You'll have specific case workers for your school or academy, who will be able to tailor a package of support to meet your specific needs.
Comprised of skilled HR professionals, our team has an in-depth knowledge of employment law and terms and conditions as they apply to schools, academies and further education colleges.
Our goal is to build the capacity and capability of your workforce to meet the ever-changing challenges within education. We'll ensure that you have strong procedures and policies in place, and give you the confidence that comes as a result of taking advice from a skilled and experienced team of education HR professionals.
How we can support you
We offer advice and training on all areas of HR, including:
- Terms and conditions
- Trade union negotiation
- Performance management
- Policy development and review
- Job descriptions/grades
- Disciplinary, capability, grievance
- All current and new employment legislation
- Recruitment processes – including ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’
- Equality and diversity
- Comprehensive HR support package, including: named HR business partner and HR officer
- Bespoke HR support and consultancy
- Training and development (CPD) for staff
- ‘Pay as you use’ HR support
“The HR service I receive, in particular from HR advisers, is very approachable and clear. I find that they deal with simple matters quickly and responsively, and in situations where I need longer term support for more complicated matters, I find that the advice I receive helps me navigate, and gives clarity on how I should progress.”Sarah Godden, Headteacher