We're a team of educational psychologists working with children and young people aged 0-25. Our aim is to apply psychology to make a difference in positive outcomes for our 0-25 population.
We provide support and advice to schools, communities and families.
How we can support you
- Access to a team of highly regarded and experienced psychologists with an understanding of, and experience of working in, Shropshire schools
- Access to advice and interventions to support the learning, behaviour and mental health of children and young people
- Access to advice on the evaluation of the graduated response to support the submission of an education, health and care plan (EHCP) request
- Access to whole school or targeted training programmes to build capacity in the area of special educational needs
- A customised package of support to meet the needs of the school
- A named link educational psychologist with access to specialist advice for particular pieces of work
- Planned support throughout the year
- Access to new initiatives and therapeutic support
- Advice and intervention prior to the request for an EHCP or Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) referral
- A flexible menu of support from individual casework, training or emotional support for staff
- A planned menu of support including: improving participation in learning, managing challenging behaviour, supporting emotional health and wellbeing, improving outcomes and supporting staff wellbeing
We'd like to thank the educational psychologist linked to our school, and would like to purchase additional sessions from you. We've found your reports much more comprehensive and useful than other providers, and I'd rather use your service.SENCo from a Shropshire primary school